To donate in Honor of your mom for Mother’s Day… note “Mother’s Day” with your donation and include your email address to receive a photo that you can share with your recipient.
It really does take a community to help protect and care for the people and animals in our neighborhoods. With your generous donation, you'll help youth learn the values of respect, kindness and compassion for themselves and others, when they help shelter dogs gain a second chance at life.
We have seen such tremendous community support during this past year with the development of UnChained. Federal Tax I.D. #: 27-5502745
Include UnChained in your Estate Planning. If you're willing to donate $5k or more, local Estate Planning Attorney; Debra Malkin will create your Will or Trust at no charge. Call 831.462.9100.
Make a quick and easy donation through PayPal:
If you would like to make an in-kind contribution or a cash donation, please contact Melissa Wolf at (831) 818-8738 or send your check to:
P.O. Box 441
Soquel, California 95073
Thank you to the businesses and friends of our community:
• Paul Reed of Reed Craft Designs has been generous with his time in designing the logo of UnChained.
• Intuit has kindly donated Quickbooks for the record management of UnChained.
• Wilma Vermilyer has shared her talents with the photography of children and animals working together.
• Animal Friends Rescue Project has offered to share their van for the transportation of dogs.
• Olly Dog has donated supplies for the kids and dogs to work together.
• Aptos Feed and Supply donated treats and toys for the kids to train dogs.
• oed-design.com web design
• Maverick Mailing donated printing for marketing materials
• O'Neil sea Odyssey has donated meeting space, for training volunteers and holding board meetings
• Many members of the community have made generous personal financial contributions.
• Pet Pals donated a months worth of high value dog treats
• Web-dZign.Net website work